Ways Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Smile
5 Ways Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Smile
Want a better-looking smile? Cosmetic dentistry can give you the star-worthy smile you've always wanted. Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental work that enhances the appearance of a patient's smile. Led by Dr. Mark Docktor, Dental Arts of Englewood in Englewood, NJ offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry services to their patients. Here are 5 ways cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile.
1. Teeth Whitening - Over time, your teeth can go from white to not-so-bright for a number of reasons. Dark-colored foods and beverages are some major staining culprits. If you use tobacco products or smoke, your teeth will also darken over time. Teeth whitening can whiten your teeth from discoloration. This procedure can be done in the dentist's office or at home. Not everyone’s teeth can be whitened, so it's important to check with your dental provider first.
2. Dental Veneers - Porcelain veneers can give you a celebrity smile. Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin shell made out of ceramic or composite material. Porcelain veneers can be used to treat dental conditions such as stained teeth, crooked teeth, chipped teeth, or gapped teeth. They're custom made and cemented to the front side of the teeth.
3. Dental Implants - if you're missing teeth, dental implants can give you a new smile. Dental implants are metal devices designed to replace missing teeth. The devices are usually made out of titanium and are surgically placed into the bone where the tooth is missing. There are many advantages to dental implants, including improved appearance, easier eating, durability, and improved speech.
4. Dental Bonding - Dental bonding can improve the appearance of your smile. Dental bonding is the process in which tooth-colored materials are bonded to the teeth. This is a procedure that can be used to restore teeth that are misshapen, badly stained, fractured, gapped, cracked, chipped, or worn-down.
5. Dental Bridges - If you have missing teeth, dental bridges will allow you to eat, talk, and smile with confidence. A dental bridge is a dental restoration that is used to replace one or more lost teeth. A dental bridge is made of two dental crowns and a prosthetic tooth in the middle.
Are you ready for a smile makeover? If you want an amazing smile, call Dental Arts of Englewood at (201) 894-9998 right now to book a makeover with us in Englewood, NJ. Cosmetic dentistry can make a big impact on your smile and your confidence.