Cosmetic Dentist in Englewood, NJ
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Patients choose cosmetic dentistry for an array of reasons—to repair chips and cracks, treat an injury, or just improve their overall appearance. Regardless of what your reason for a smile improvement is, cosmetic dentistry at Dental Arts Of Englewood works to help you look younger and healthier.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the fastest growing areas of dentistry today and is a vital part of the dental profession. With the help of your cosmetic dentist, you can improve your smile and repair dental damage that you have been putting off for years in just a few appointments. A healthy, attractive smile can make you feel younger and more confident—an investment that is well worth it.
Discover the world of cosmetic dentistry
The world of cosmetic dentistry is diverse, full of many new materials and techniques guaranteed to enhance your smile. Cosmetic dentists keep current with all the new, innovative dental treatments, including dental technology. When you visit a cosmetic dentist, you can be assured you will be offered state-of-the-art treatment to change your look and your smile.
You should consider visiting a cosmetic dentist if you have teeth that are:
- Heavily stained from smoking, coffee or medication use
- Broken or damaged from trauma or injury
- Crooked or poorly aligned from genetics
- Badly shaped or uneven from age-related wear
- Gapped or spaced apart from genetics
- Cracked or chipped from overuse
Today there is a wide array of cosmetic dental treatments available, including:
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening is the simplest way to make a substantial improvement in the appearance of your teeth. Whether you choose in-office or take home whitening, you can improve the whiteness and brightness of your teeth.
- Veneers – Veneers are a great option for patients that are looking to enhance their smiles in more ways than one. Custom-made by your dentist, veneers are a popular treatment for severely stained, chipped or misshaped teeth.
- Dental Implants – when you are missing a tooth, or multiple teeth, dental implants offer a permanent solution to fill in gaps where teeth are missing.
Your cosmetic dentist can correct the look of your teeth and smile. These are just some of the procedures available in cosmetic dentistry. You owe it to yourself to visit a cosmetic dentist and explore what can be done to improve your smile. After a full dental examination and x-rays, your cosmetic dentist can discuss your overall dental health and create a treatment plan to get you on your way to a great smile.
Are you interested in completely restoring your smile?
Dr. Mark Docktor offers cosmetic dentistry to help achieve the smile of your dreams
Call our Englewood, NJ office at (201) 894-9998 for more information today!